Friday, December 10, 2010

What I Love, Today!

10 Things I Love, Today!

1. My Vanilla Frappuccino Starbucks Coffee.

2. The Fact that it's Friday!

3. Going to Schewels tomorrow to get a new piece of furniture for my Christmas gift... thanks Mary!

4. Thinking about hoe much God loves me even though I totally do not deserve it.

5. Time spent alone with Camden (my son) yesterday.

6. I love having a dream to encourage women.

7. Above all that my husband and I have been through, he is the cherry on the top of a Sundae to me.

8. Getting a gift everyday from a secret person at work counting down the days to Christmas.

9. Thinking about all the fun activities that happen during the Christmas Holiday.

10. That Ethan (my Kindergartner) has proven to everyone just how intelligent he really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment